1 - Use an All-in-One Talent Acquisition Platform like Skipp.dev or Toptal
An all-in-one talent acquisition platform like Skipp.dev or Toptal can help you streamline your recruiting process and find top remote talent quickly and efficiently. With Skipp.dev, you can find developers and other tech talents in lightning-fast 7 days. Skipp takes care of searching, vetting, and testing and even helps with onboarding and managing. Skipp.dev's AI-powered talent matching system helps you find the right candidates based on your specific needs and requirements.
Toptal is a remote talent-hiring platform, very similar to Skipp.dev, but with a focus on larger enterprises. That means if you are looking for someone with super-high salary requirements - Toptal is your best choice. They also offer a rigorous screening process to ensure that all of their freelancers are the best of the best, and they provide a range of services to help you find and manage top talent.
2 - Partner with Staffing Agencies
Partnering with staffing agencies is a great way to find top remote tech talent quickly and efficiently. They specialize in connecting businesses with pre-vetted remote developers, allowing you to hire top talent from around the world. Their platform uses AI to match businesses with the right talent. in 95% of cases developer hiring agencies usually simply make job postings and forward you the best candidates, who applied to those postings. You can do that by yourself as well, but hiring agencies help you with that if you lack internal hiring resources.
Largest staffing firms in the United States in 2020, ranked by revenue (in billion U.S. dollars)
3 - Use Job Boards like Indeed, Glassdoor, or LinkedIn Jobs
Job boards like Indeed, Glassdoor, and LinkedIn Jobs are a tried-and-tested way to find remote tech talent. You can post your job opening and receive applications from interested candidates. You can also search through resumes to find candidates with the right skills and experience.
When using job boards, it's essential to make your job listing stand out. Be sure to provide a detailed job description and highlight what makes your company unique. Also, consider offering remote work as a perk to attract top talent from around the world.
Here's a list of the most popular job boards in the USA
- Indeed - Indeed is the most widely used job board in the United States, with over 250 million unique visitors each month. It offers a wide range of job postings across various industries and locations.
- Glassdoor - Glassdoor is another popular job board that provides job seekers with company reviews, salary information, and other helpful insights to help them find the right job. Employers can also use Glassdoor to post job openings and promote their employer brand.
- LinkedIn Jobs - LinkedIn is a professional networking site that also offers a job board where employers can post job openings and job seekers can apply directly through the platform. LinkedIn's job board is particularly useful for finding mid- to high-level professional positions.
- Monster - Monster is a well-known job board that offers job listings across various industries and locations. It also provides career advice and resources to job seekers, making it a comprehensive job search platform.
- CareerBuilder - CareerBuilder is another popular job board in the United States that offers job postings across various industries and locations. It also provides job search advice, resume tips, and other career resources to job seekers.
4 - Use Your Social Media Platforms like LinkedIn, Twitter, and GitHub
Social media platforms like LinkedIn, Twitter, and GitHub are powerful tools for finding tech talent, and most probably you already have your company's accounts there. You can use these platforms to connect with potential hires online and build your network of industry professionals.
To get the most out of social media, create a detailed job description and post it on your company's social media accounts. You can also use hashtags to increase your reach and connect with potential hires. Consider hosting a virtual job fair or Q&A session to get to know candidates better and showcase your company culture.
5 - Ask Your Employees to Refer Talents
Your current employees are a valuable resource when it comes to finding top remote tech talent. Encourage them to refer their friends and colleagues to your company by offering incentives for successful referrals.
Consider offering a cash bonus or other rewards for employees who refer successful hires. You can also use software like Skipp.dev to automate your employee referral program and make the process more efficient.
Use An Ultimate Hiring Guide To Hire Developers Like A Pro
Follow this link to get free access to our most comprehensive Hiring Guide to streamline your process of hiring remote developers.